Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Party 2010

The Company hosts a very nice dinner and dance for Christmas. The first dress up event I've been to in a long time.

A few shots of the decor.




The party favors were these wonderful truffles. This picture is especially for my sister Patty.





These are shots of some of my co-workers and their spouses.
My friend Sandy getting down. Sandy has been such a huge blessing to me since I moved here. She is always looking out for me. She won't let me set at home and hibernate.

Sandy, me and Eric.


Sandy, Eric and Ken. Ken is Sandy's husband.




Laurel and her husband Chuck.



Me with Dorothy and Jake in the background.



Laurel and me. Laurel and I go to lunch quite a bit. She and Chuck have already told me they are going to take me snow machining after I get back from the Christmas holidays.


Jake and Ken.



Ross, Eric, Dorothy, Josh and me.



Eric, Dorothy and her husband, Josh.



Olya and her husband, Jake.



Olya and me. Olya is my Russian "daughter." She and I go shopping together. She helped me
bake for Thanksgiving and came over and helped me put up my Christmas tree.









3 comments:

  1. My mom thought the truffles looked excellent ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice- First, I have to say you look fantastic girl!! Looks like a lovely time. I'm so happy to see you have quickly made friends and have good people surrounding you. Let the great adventure continue.. :)

    ReplyDelete